RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRE-BOOKING AND MEANS OF PAYMENT
Registration is accompanied by a deposit equal to 25% of the rental price.
The balance of the stay, ie the 75% of the remaining price, is to be paid at the latest 1 month before your stay. After this period, the
accommodation reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
If you have paid the deposit by card, it will be automatically debited when the balance payment is due (unless otherwise specified).
The prices include: the accommodation, bed linen, towels, water, electricity, heating, television, telephone (excluding communications), all taxes excluding tourist tax paid to the Municipality and which must be paid on site at the beginning of your stay.
In accordance with the provisions of article L.441-6 of the French Commercial Code, late payment penalties and a lump sum indemnity for collection costs are due in the event of non-payment on the day following the date of payment which is mentioned on the invoice. The rate of late payment penalties is 20% per year and the amount of compensation is 40 €.
The reservation is final when it has been confirmed in writing by us.
Additional nights to those planned will be billed in proportion to the base rate for the current period (subject to availability).
In the event of a reduction in the expected duration of the stay, for any reason whatsoever, the company will under no circumstances be required to reimburse the customer the rent corresponding to this reduction.
A refundable deposit between € 460 and € 800 per apartment must be paid when the keys are collected (no deposit for hotel room). The company will return the deposit on the day of your departure minus, where applicable:
the cost of replacing missing or damaged items
the cost of repairs to damaged parts, accommodation or common parts
the cost of cleaning if the accommodation is not returned in a suitable state of cleanliness
The customer undertakes to take possession of the premises on the scheduled date and to pay the refundable deposit on the same day. If these conditions are not met, the company will be entitled to re-let the accommodation within 24 hours.
Accommodations is available from Saturday 5:00 p.m. to Saturday 10 a.m.
For apartement only: The customer will find on his arrival a detailed inventory of the objects and equipment of the accommodation.
Complaints concerning the inventory or the cleanliness of the rental must be submitted to reception within 24 hours of arrival.
After this period, the submitted inventory will be considered accepted by the customer.
The customer must report any breakage or deterioration occurring during his stay.
No object from a rental should be moved to another accommodation.
The customer will be required to reimburse the price of missing or damaged items, the cost of repairing or cleaning the premises (walls, ceilings, paintings, sanitary appliances, household appliances, etc.) according to the estimates established by the company.
The rented accommodations are only made for holidays accommodation.
The customer will enjoy the rented premises and the furniture “with care”.
The rental indicated in the appendix to this document is for a number of people which can not in any case be exceeded. Any excess will be sanctioned by the payment of a sum of 100 € / person / week, all without prejudice to all other damages.
Pets are only allowed with prior agreement and are charged 50 € per week.
Any complaint, for whatever reason, which will not be reported at the reception desk before the end of the stay cannot be taken into account by the supplier, will not give rise to any compensation.
The company declines all responsibility in the event of theft.
The accommodation is equipped with: furniture, bedding, sheets, blankets, towels, dishes.
For the well-being and tranquility of other guests, we ask you to respect the internal regulations of the establishment.
CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION OF ACCOMMODATION
A – CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION BY THE RESIDENCE or HOTEL
The Reservation Department automatically sends you an email confirming your reservation. However, the Balcons / Alparena group maymodify certain elements of the trip. You will then have 7 days to accept or refuse the modification of the stay. In the event of refusal, your stay will then be fully refunded without further compensation.
B – CHANGE OF THE SERVICES AFTER YOUR BOOKING
In case of administrative closure of one of the services (swimming-pool, restaurants, shops…) due to exceptional event or decided by a competent, empowered authority :
- For free services (i.e: access to the swimming-pool): no reduction on the cost of the stay will be made.
- For paying services (i.e: restaurants): the service won’t be charged.
C – CANCELLATION OF ACCOMMODATION BY THE CUSTOMER
1 – Regarding accommodation:
Any cancellation entails an administrative fee of € 50 per accommodation and must be notified in writing to the Reservation Department (email confirmed by our services or registered mail). No cancellation request can be registered by telephone. Regardless of the date on which the cancellation occurs, the administrative costs remain with the host.
a – Full refund of sums paid (excluding administrative fees of 50 €) if the cancellation on your part is more than 30 days before the
planned date of arrival (excluding COVID provision).
b – In the event of late cancellation and as compensation, the host will keep the sums paid within the following limits:
- Between 30 and 22 days before the expected arrival: 25% of the total amount of the stay will be due
- Between 21 and 15 days before the expected arrival: 50% of the total amount of the stay will be due
- Between 14 and 8 days before the expected arrival: 75% of the total amount of the stay will be due
- Less than 8 days before the scheduled arrival or no show: 100% of the total amount of the stay will be due
The corresponding sums cannot be transferred to another stay. Any cancellation request will be final.
During your stay: Any stay started is considered as consumed and will not give rise to any refund or credit.
2 – Regarding additional services on your written request: (email confirmed by our reservation department or registered letter)
- Up to 8 days before expected arrival: full refund free of charge
- Less than 7 days included before expected arrival: 100% of the amount remains due
D– CANCELLATION OF ACCOMMODATION BECAUSE OF COVID19
1 – Full refund guaranteed if:
- CLOSURE OF THE SELECTED ACCOMMODATION and/or
- CLOSURE OF THE SELECTED SKI STATION
with the impossibility of rehousing in one of the group’s establishments on the same date.
2 – Full refund guaranteed for any cancellation the day before your stay in connection with the pandemic if:
- LOCKDOWN OF YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE with travel ban decreed by the authorities,
- CLOSURE OF FRENCH BORDERS and/or YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
- TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS WITH OBLIGATION OF ISOLATION FOR TRAVELERS COMING FROM YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE IMPOSED BY THE FRENCH AUTHORITIES (to be applicable quarantine must be COMPULSORY and not voluntary).
These restrictions must be in effect the day before your arrival.
In the event of regulatory measures taken during your stay leading to an early return to your residence, the nights not consumed will be reimbursed.
Whatever the reason, any cancellation must be notified in writing to the Reservation Department (email confirmed by our services or registered mail). No cancellation request can be recorded by telephone.
The cancellation policy applied will be the one in force at the time the cancellation is requested.
E- GRITCHEN MULTI-RISK CANCELLATION INSURANCE WITH COVID EXTENSION
1-GRITCHEN cancellation insurance (cost of 4% of the rental amount and excess of € 30) covers the risks:
- Serious illness, bodily injury or death, complications due to the state of pregnancy, contraindication following vaccination, redundancy, summons to a court (juror or expert), summons for adoption, summons to school or university examination, destruction of professional or private premises, theft in said premises, granting of a job or internship by Job Center, cancellation or modification of the dates of leave by the employer (deductible of 20% minimum € 30), professional transfer (deductible of 20 % min 30 €), visa refusal by the authorities of the country, serious damage to your vehicle, medical inability to practice a sport, cancellation of accompanying persons
- In addition, cancellation for lack of or excess snow, late arrival (more than 24 hours), repatriation, interruption of stay, theft or breakage of sports equipment, forgetting of a personal item in the rental, vehicle of substitution.
2-The Covid extension provided for in the contract at no additional cost covers:
– REIMBURSEMENT IN CASE OF CANCELLATION FOR SEVERE ILLNESS declared in the month preceding departure in the event of an epidemic or pandemic.
– CANCELLATION for denied boarding following temperature measurement.
This contract is governed by French law. It must be applied and interpreted in accordance with this law
Any dispute relating to the formation, execution and termination of contractual obligations between the parties will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Justice of Lons-le-Saunier.